Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Bunny Art Swap....Hooray!


Ok I have been noodling on other peoples blogs all day....how addicting.


I dont know how interesting mine will be, but I try to share a glimpse into my world.


I am participating in a art swap. A few artists swap their talents and trade artwork. How fun, I am so excited! The host is a great artist. You can check out the details. Http://www.hophopjinglebooblogspot.com


I will keep you posted and try to post photos of my bunny that I'll be sending to another artist. Take care~

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Hi!!!! I am so glad that you started a blog! Please be sure to post pictures of your beautiful creations!!! (((hugs)))-Jenny

Marie said...

Hi Jackie, I hopped over here from the Polka Dot Pixie page and wanted to say welcome to blogging!!! I hope you find it as enjoyable an experience as I have. I started blogging about a year ago now and have found it to be a completely heart touching and life changing experience. You will chance to meet some really wonderful people through this! I hope the experience for you is as wonderful as it has been for me! Welcome, welcome!!!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Pfatt Group said...

good morning friend. Hope you are having a delightful day. Mica

http://garboodles.typepad.com/