Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dog Days of Summer



Hello, I have not posted in some time, my family and I have been very busy. I have been working on many projects and trying to get the summer organized between three kids and their activities.....exhausting!! Today I felt like our puppy Finn! Just wanted to enjoy the sunshine and relax in a comfy chair :)


I have an upcoming show that I am currently working on many many new pieces. Check out the website, there are some great artists and I am very excited to be apart of the show. The website is http://www.fiberandfolk.com/ I will post some images soon, but for now I hope you are enjoying the summer. Have a great night!!

4 comments:

Sam I Am said...

awwww jackie...
is this your puppy??? HOW SWEET!!! looks like a shih tzu??? i have a shihtzu!! :)
how cute!!!!!
hugs..sandy

Jackie said...

Yes, he is a shih tzu....our first one. He is so laid back and affectionate. We have a big dog too and they are so funny together.

Sam I Am said...

awww.. i love my dog.. she's the best..so smart..and so loyal!
funny thing.. our dog's favorite toy is her stuffed duck!! how funny you show your dog witha duck too! lol

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Can't wait to see all of your magical creations for the show!!!!
(((hugs))))- Jenny