Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Surprise!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Today I received a special surprise from artist friend Mica from Garboodles.



Maybe you noticed......my new beautiful banner for my blog. Thank you, thank you.....I love it~



Go visit her blog http://www.garboodles.typepad.com/ as you will see even her blog is a work of art. I love to go there and get inspired!


So I have been busy as a bee.......I have an art fair this weekend and have been creating my little heart out. My son counted my pieces because they have taken over the dining room. I told my husband I wasnt going to give myself a number to get to, because I would probably not attain that goal. Well, I was pleasantly surprised I have over 70 pieces. So my booth will not be bare :) My husband has been helping me with my booth presentation, so he has been a BIG help too. I will post after the show, so wish me luck and have a great weekend!! BUZZZZ.....











5 comments:

Mica Garbarino said...

Your creations are absolutely whimsical. I know you will do well. I am also so happy you enjoyed a little surprise from me. It's truly your art on it anyways!!!! Have a great time and let me know how ya did. The Bee is sweet too!!! Love it!!!
Mica
http://garboodles.typepad.com/

Diane Duda said...

Best of luck! If all 70 are as cute as this little bee they'll be sold out in no time. :)

Diane

Michelle said...

Dear Jackie,

I bought several pieces from you this weekend, one of them was a lovely beach lady - I love your things and I hope you did fabulously at the Fiber show. Can you tell me the brand of paper clay that you use? Thanks and keep creating!
Michelle

~Tonya said...

I wish you Luck on your sales. I bet every piece is just amazing!

I love your new banner. I always love the banners made with the owners creations....they say so very much. SO very sweet of Mica to create your banner for you!

Smiles,
~Tonya

Dolly said...

Hi jackie,
Love your new banner!
Mica is awesome is'nt she!

Thank you for visiting my blog!
And inviting me to come and visit you!
Love Love Love your creations!

I'd be happy to swap blog links with you!

Hugz, Dolly~From my CHERRY heart