Monday, August 6, 2007

Tagged....natural wonders!!

Hello Ladies....I have been tagged. Not quite sure how to do this, but I am going to give it a try. This is a natural wonders tag. So I am tagging ladies that are amazing artists and are a wonderment to me. Each of you inspire me and bring joy to the art world!! So here goes.....Some of the wonders are new, but all of then have an unbelievable awwww when you see them.

The Golden Gate Bridge
Garboodles~ Mica
When you cross into her world you will be amazed and inspired!




Mount Everest
Back Porch Pickins ~Tonya
Climb into her world and see her primitives, there great!

The Statue of Liberty

Colleen Moody~ A Seasonal Mood
Her art is of pure elegance.

The Inca City

Sam I Am Creations - Sandy When you look through her window you will see a grand experience. Her art & photos are breathtaking!

The Great Barrier Reef

Hop Hop Jingle Boo ~ Debra
Her imagination into her creations are endless, I love getting lost in her world~

Big BenPolka Dot Pixie - Jen
When you cross into her world, time will escape you. Her art is wonderful and whimsical!!


The Belize Barrier Reef
The Bunnies' Bungalow ~ Debra

Her blog is a beautiful place and I'm touched that you tagged me :)



Well that was fun, I even learned a few things.....so many new wonders.
I hope you all enjoyed the tag! The idea behind this challenge is to to write the names of 8 friends in a unique way~ 'using the wonders of the world'. Tag 7 friends and the person who tagged you.
So if you have a chance get a history lesson and check out the natural wonders of the world~
http://wonderclub.com/AllWorldWonders.html
So goodbye for now....
I will be posting some goodies soon,
I have been working on some custom orders and goodies for friends.
Take care and Enjoy the day~
:o)

5 comments:

Sam I Am said...

awwww sweets...you've made my day :) :) :) What a dear you are..thank you for such nice uplifting words :) :)
xoxo
sam

that*funky*boutique said...

What a fun tag game and fun blog! :-)
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog about my custom kids clothing! And of course! I'm more than happy to be included on your places that inspire list...it would be an honor! :-)
Angie
that funky boutique

~Tonya said...

Oh Jackie, I came here to get your link to nominate you with a "Nice Matters" award and seen this!

So very sweet! As I am grinning ear to ear.

Thank you so much, my dear.
~Tonya

cata said...

Excellent links!
Thanks for sharing!
Cata

Tootie said...

What a smart, well written blog entry! I enjoyed reading it and visiting the links!
Smiles-
Tootie