Monday, September 10, 2007

New projects and milestones.....

Hello....I have been inspired. I have found boutique clothing for little ones in recent blogs that I have found. This does not fit into my budget of raising three little ones, but some of these outfits are just gorgeous!! So when one of the designers offered a kit, I decided to take the plunge! :O When I received the kit, I thought I bit off more than I could chew. Well my awesome mother in law helped out and I am so pleased. These little jeans are just darling, what do you think? I am not a sewer, but I have learned this technique and will try again, I have two little girls and the are both wanting one pair each.....so I am off to do a second pair!!

I especially love jeans with crocs..you can find Angie's jeans and other great outfits at http://www.thatfunkyboutique.com/ She is so nice and talented. Thanks, Angie for the inspiration. I love unique things for my girls...I guess thats the artist in me~

Next I have a personal issue....I have begun running again. It so hard to stick to a routine, but I am determined. I feel more empowered when I go for a run and it releases the stresses of the day. I am struggling as a mom to break away and run for just an hour.....my husband is encouraging, but it is my own battle. So far its going well, but I am still struggling to find mom time. So far I am my running shoes have tallied over 10 miles.....I feel good and no injuries yet, but its only the first week. Wish me luck and and any advice would be great~ Our new puppy Finn lays by my shoes after I get home.....he feels my struggles LOL :) I love my new lime green shoes though....it's my new favorite color!!

Take care and be inspired!! Smiles~Jackie

3 comments:

Lori said...

good for you Jackie!!! and those jeans are just adorable!!! cute puppy too...

Jenn said...

Jackie! Those jeans are fabulous!! Oh, if I only had a little girl!! What a little cutie Finn is too. You know, that was one of my boy names...I love it!

Keep up the great work with running. Us Moms NEED that time for ourselves to recharge! You can do it!!

xox...jenn

Mica Garbarino said...

what a sweet project. and I like your new banner very nice !!
Mica