Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Portrait and MANY THANKS!!!!!

Thanks so much who have written and wished me well. I am doing better and still trying to cope with the pain.
Everyday gets better and I hope to be back to my wacky self soon....thanks again for all the support.
My blog family is amazing!! Your emails have helped tremendously!! There are no words to express my gratitude.
Many thanks even though just saying thank you doesn't seem like it's enough.... :)
My kids make me laugh and we are enjoying the Halloween season......Here is a portrait of our family! I hope you enjoy it :)

Every year we make pumpkin people and each year the kids get into it more and more. I love the shapes of gourds and the colors are just glorious!!

Lastly, I hope everyone enjoys Halloween and be safe. Over the weekend we did go to a festive Halloween party and of course we dressed up.....here are the kids walking to the door. I love shots like this. Yes, I have two little chicks and our son is a headless horsemen....he didn't want to be a chick. I guess being nine, he didn't want to please his mama. He has a great costume though!! Yes, my husband and I dressed for the occasion too, he was a farmer and I was the mama chick....unfortunately we didn't get pics of us....maybe tomorrow. Again thanks for all your support.I will be out of town next week for an art show.....we've been debating on going or cancelling and we decided to just go, even if I don't have much product. I thought it would be inspirational and uplifting. So if you are in the neighborhood come on by and say hi!
The show is called, "From Our Hands" and its in Columbus Ohio. They have a few workshops and it should be a fun weekend....check out the website for more info http://www.fromourhands.com/ I will post soon, for now be well and take care!! smiles :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Jackie! I was so glad to see your post...hoping you're feeling better and better each day. Love your family portrait. Aren't little traditions like that the best!? And your chicks are precious. I had a chick costume for Henry...which he refused to wear and insisted on being Batman. Sigh...and he's just 3:)

Thinking of you...xoxo..jenn

Elaine Thomas said...

Hi Jackie!! I am happy that you are feeling better. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow. I you still have my number give me a call. Otherwise, I will see you soon.
Smile,
Elaine

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Hi Jackie! Just stopping in to wish you a nice Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for your friendship and support this past year!