Monday, October 8, 2007

Need to refuel....I'll be back~

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for being a bad blog lady. Time flies. I have been undergoing some health issues and it has put me a bit behind.

I need a good refueling. Hopefully everything will settle soon, but for now I need to step back and recharge. Please say a prayer for my heeling. I wont go into too much details, but I have extreme chest pain and all the blood work and xrays came back normal...which is great, but still doenst explain the pain. So they think I might have shingles. So I am hoping with the some rest and taking some time off I will be back to my crazy self soon :) I have three up coming fall/winter shows....so I will either be cancelling or just bring the creations I have already completed.

I will leave you with a pics of some fall pieces. Im off on my broom to hopefully feeling better~Blessings to all~ Enjoy the colors of the season!

10 comments:

Holiday Queen said...

Oh Jackie these pieces are so adorable! Love all your new items on G+G!

Cathy Nash said...

Saying a little prayer-and I really like the candy corn trick or treater.
Best wishes for the "refueling"~
Cathy-

Jenn said...

oh jackie!!! these pieces are so perfectly adorable!! I'm so sorry you're going through these health issues. You are in my thoughts and prayers:) Sending you big hugs!!! xoxoxox..jenn

Soft in the Head said...

Oh Jackie...I just happened upon your blog and when I read you might have shingles my heart just went out to you. I have had those and it was probably the worse pain I have EVER felt...right up there with childbirth. You might check to see if they can give you a nerve block, it sure helped me. I'm thinking of you and hoping this will ease off soon for you....Pam

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Jackie! I hope this day finds you feeling much better. (((((hugs))))

All of your newest work is just lovely.

Jenny

Lori said...

your halloween goodies are delightful! be well soon, i will say a prayer for you...

Carla said...

Best wishes with your health. Hope you wil bee better soon to create another lovely stuff.

Elaine Thomas said...

I wish you a speedy recovery. I look forward to meeting you next month. Smiles, Elaine

Diane Duda said...

Have a speedy, but full recovery! Relax, we'll be here when you get back. :)

xo
Di

Sam I Am said...

awwwwwww...tooooo darn cute!!!!!!!

hope you're feeling on the mend..and getting back to being allll better :)
hugs..
sandy