Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bunnies are coming.....

Hello Friends,

As more snow has blanketed us and yet more to come tonight....I'm wishing of spring. I have a few bunnies that I'm slowly working on. I even started doing things a bit differently because of my injury. I now sit on a chair and have all my work station at eye level...so I don't strain my neck...ugh! I am staying positive, but I admit its driving me crazy :O I can only do a bit at a time....so its a very slow process. This is not a pity party so I will quickly change the subject....

Ohh....I do want to mention thank you a bunch...for your support and prayers...it means A LOT!!

I am reading a few books....another thing to help me be still and heal my injury, but I'm not mentioning that...oh my. So back to my book....so great. This book resonated with me and I think everyone should take a peek at it.....I won't give too much away, but you will have a different outlook on life and your conscious thought choices. I'm talking so much about this book, my husband keeps saying, "are ya done"....he wants to read it with all my babblin' So if you have a chance go grab a copy :)

So as I was fumbling through pictures and I found more bunnies.....so I will bounce them in here and give you a sneak peek on whats to come on Friday. My new pieces will be up on Glitter and Grunge. I will post them here too....I'm not as fast a bunny, more like a turtle....so check back on Friday!


This sweet fella is coming out of a polka dotted hat. He is just as ready for spring as I am!!!

These sweet bunny boxes are ready to be filled with yummy chocolates!!!!!
So I hope you have a hoppin day and check back tomorrow....for more to bounce in and celebrate spring!!! Take Care...Jackie

4 comments:

~dani~ said...

Oh, I just love these bunny boxes! Where do I find them?

Jackie said...

Hi Dani....thanks for the comment! These bunny boxes will be on www.glitterandgrunge.com on march 1st.
Im having them posted tomorrow too...I will have more pictures!! Have a great night! Jackie

Michelle said...

Jackie!
Your bunnies are adorable!!! Glad to see that you have been able to create. I know that is a big part of you. Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Michelle

Melissa Fischer said...

They are cute as they can be!!! I am so ready for spring too! I hope you feel better soon!
melissa