Monday, February 18, 2008

A cup of inspiration please!

Hello Friends,
New art and some needed inspiration. I love quotes, words and collage. So, I decided to do a big dollie and add quotes. Well this challenge lifted me up when I needed lifting up! Little did I know....The dollie is very tall almost 18 inches tall. She has copper wings and buttons down her back. Her hands spoke to me the most and I feel she stands tall with grace. There is a small vintage skelton key on her chest. This represents so much...and the words are just what I needed!

I know my photo is hard to read so I will leave you with the quotes....."In every single moment there is significance. Wonder is sprinkled all around us" Flavia

"Believe in Yourself"

"People will love you for your honesty within your soul"

"Live Joyfully"

Thanks for letting me share. I am doing Easter goodies and hope to post soon! I hope you have a wonderful evening......take care and be inspired! Jackie

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Jackie,
She is beyond words to me! I LOVE her!!! Great job and the quotes ring so true! You are a wonderfully talented artist with a loving soul. I am honored to call you my friend.

Blessings and Hugs,
Michelle

Jenn said...

ooooh WOW!! She is so fabulous!! I love her face and her sweet wings...and that dress with the adorable buttons down the back! Lovely quote too:) Just beautiful Jackie! xox...jenn

Lisa S. Oceandreamer said...

Jackie she is so beautiful!I just adore all the detail(copper wings and the buttons) and the quotes. I wish your photos enlarged so I could get an even closer look! WOW, you do great work!
Hugs,
Lisa Oceandreamer

Enzie Shahmiri said...

What an adorable angel! Looks like you are keeping pretty as well. LOL!

It's so great to see how productive everyone is and still finds time to visit each other's blogs and leave wonderful comments!

I wonder how many husbands are going without dinner?! LOL

~Tonya said...

Oh Jackie, she is just beautiful. The poem goes with her so very well.

When art can touch your mind and soul...well it makes it all worth while, doesn't it. :)

Elaine Thomas said...

Love this piece Jackie. Very sweet!!

Debbie Egizio said...

Your dollie is adorable! I love all the details of this piece. What a super talent you are! Well I hope that you are feeling better and recovering quickly! Take care and thanks for your prayers for my Mom!

~dani~ said...

Jackie, I just love her. She is simply wonderful. Thanks for finding me so that I could find you and her!