Saturday, February 9, 2008

Will You be My Valentine!!

Five days until Valentine's...4 days until I pull the name for the drawing! I am sooo excited.

I have had so much fun going to other blogs. I can sit here for hours and noodle around. I must be productive so I had to push myself away from the computer. I did manage to create one more Valentine goody. This little lady's cost is 65.00 and that includes her love expenses to you! So if you haven't hopped on my love train....details are in the post below to win my love dollie. Have fun and you too will be addicted to all the great participates and their blogs.

Have a great weekend everyone!! jackie
spread the love!!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Jackie,
She is absolutely AWESOME!!! I LOVE her stripey stockings and her dress is perfect!!!!

I might have to add her to my Vision Board...Wink WInk...

Blessings,
Michelle

Melissa Fischer said...

I love your work! It has such detail- I love it! I am an artist also with similar work- But your work is very wonderful! Best of luck to you!
Melissa w/ fischtaledesigns.com

Lori said...

Jackie, this elephant lass is just darling:) i love the little ruffle you are doing on the bottom of the dresses, what a cute detail...and her glittery red balloon is pretty sweet too!!!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

She is precious!

Jenn said...

Jackie, she is PRECIOUS!! i absolutely adore her. What's not to love about an elephant in a polka dot dress and stripey tights:):) I love how her right foot is turned in just so!! You are brilliant!! xoxo

Vie Chaotique said...

I used to live in Denmark and your styls is reminiscent of work I saw there. I love the elephant! Glad I found you.

Debbie Egizio said...

This little valentine goody that you made is so incredibly adorable. Your sweet creations really make me smile!!

Cindy Dean said...

Thanks for stopping by again! I am so in love with the elephant! You really have a gift!

Plain-n-Simple! said...

How precious your art is, i makes my heart smile!!!!!
Hugs,
Jackie
Plain-n-Simple!

Plain-n-Simple! said...

Oh How precious your art is, it makes my heart smile!
Hugs,
Jackie
Plain-n-Simple!
I hope this doesnt post twice...wait, I hope it does, your art is sweet!

Funky Art Queen said...

That is the cutest elephant I have ever seen. I LOVE your work. You are so good!