Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone....and a special wish!

Happy Easter everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I know this is the first weekend of spring...but here in the midwest we have been blanketed with more snow, ugh!!

We will have the egg hunt indoors, but we will still celebrate :) I have listed my Etsy shop....yay.
I know finally huh....I have only listed a few items, but plan to list more. I will keep you updated!

The link is below:
I will add my link to the blog soon...again computer challenged and can't figure it out :(

So back to the to wish...today is my little girls birthday. She turned three today, yes a spring baby. She was a pure delight from the moment we found out we were expecting. We were told we had less then 5% chance of getting pregnant.....we'll I think we surprised our doctors. Even after having a 3 hour surgery...which was supposed to be a routine 20 minute procedure. My ovaries were attached to my stomach...sorry for the visual..they gave us grime news and said it was unlikely I would be able to conceive again. Well....we thought we would try and God would watch over us, well God graced us with a perfect angel! She has been such a joy to our family. Here is a rare picture of me and the kids...dont laugh, its hours after having a c-section, but I love the smile on my sons face...my daughters dazed look, and my new addition sleeping through it all....which she still does to this day! Today we celebrated her birth and what an awesome weekend with Easter weekend too. Happy birthday love!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take care and many blessings, Jackie

10 comments:

Funky Art Queen said...

OH Jackie, blessings to you and your little family too. Happy Birthday to your little Miricle girl too! Now I'm going to your Etsy shop!

Debbie Egizio said...

What a sweet little blessing! Happy Easter to you and your family!

Michelle said...

Happy Easter Jackie! You have a beautiful family!

Blessings,
Michelle

FrostingsNSparkles said...

What a wonderful blessing, and a very Happy Birthday to your sweet dd! And girl, if that's what you look like after giving birth, you must be a supermodel, cuz you look great!!! I look like John Belushi in all my hospital pictures :(
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

Lori said...

Jackie, that is a darling family picture!!! i love it!!! i hope you had a beautiful Easter with all of your sweet angels:)

Sandra Evertson said...

Hope you and yours had a wonderful Happy Easter!
Sandra Evertson

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl and congratulations on the esty shop! I am off to check it out now :-) (((hugs))) Jenny

Jenn said...

I am doing CARTWHEELS over your etsy shop!! yippppeeee Jackie! It looks so good. Your banner and avatar are so adorable and perfect.

What a special treat to have your daughter's b-day over Easter weekend. That is the cutest picture. The kids are SO cute and you look amazing after a long c-section! Thanks for sharing!!! xox...jenn

Elaine Thomas said...

Hey Jackie!! Nice photo of your family. Nice to see how you look with long hair. But, either long or short you are still a sweetheart!!

anniebeez said...

What an inspiring story-your little daughter is so precious! I hear ya about the spring sports schedules-whew! One of my son's was the same way about soccer when he was little. Now he is a jr. in high school and he plays on 3 teams! Sorry, no end in sight for quite some time! He he! thank you for your lovely comments on mt blog!