Saturday, March 15, 2008

Horton Hears an Etsy Shoppe is Coming!!

Do you ever get stumped even before you even write the title.
I do all the time......being creative with words is a challenge with me.
I know, you know I have more then one challenge....lol!! So thanks for bearing with me.

Today, the girls and I saw the hilarious movie Horton Hears a Hoo!! What a cute story and the graphics amaze me. They even make the movies funny for us big kids....my oldest would say...why are you laughing? ....so the humor is for both young and old.....my oldest daughter is 6.
A must see in my book and if you have little ones...it kept them entertained the whole entire time. My baby girl turns three next week and she stayed in her own chair the entire time (and she wasn't a sleep on my arm or me)....whoo HOO!!

So, I havent posted in a bit because as the title reads....I'm working on opening an Etsy shoppe.
I know, I think I am the last to jump on this wonderful band wagon...but better late than never, right! I'm very excited and WOW it's taken me a lonnnnnggggg time! I am hoping to have 7-9 new pieces and I have been very busy!! I have found a new energy. My physical therapy is going very well and I am hardly having pain.....I don't want to be too boastful, but I feel good. Thanks for all your encouragement and prayers!! So I will leave with a sneak peek. I will post when the shoppe opens, hopefully by Monday or Tuesday. Have a wonderful evening....hugs, Jackie

Spring Bunny Chick

10 comments:

Michelle said...

That Bunny Chickie is sooo adorable Jackie!!! I can't wait to see what you have in your shop!!!

Hugs,
Tink

Melissa Fischer said...

I can't wait to see your shop! I finally sold two items out of mine- BIG seller!!! It takes awhile sometimes- for me!! I will check back to find your store- I know it will be GREAT!! Best luck on it!
Melissa

Funky Art Queen said...

Hey, I know your stuff will sell. This week on my blog, we are going to be studying how to be a success on Etsy. Would love any input and advice and I hope you learn something too. First post was yesterday....come and see.

jillian said...

Ooooh, I am lovin' your work!! Your'e very talented. Can't wait to see your new things!! Have a happy Easter!
Jillian

Debbie Egizio said...

Hi Jackie, so glad to hear that you are feeling better. Congratulations on the etsy shop! I'm going to have to give it another try on of these days. I love, love, love your little bunny chick!!! What a little cutie!

Victorian Lady said...

Happy to hear you are feeling better! :) Always happy to see your latest designs...she's SO cute! :)

Mere

Funky Art Queen said...

And it just occured to me that you are talking about a Dr. Seuss movie. Hee Hee

Jenn said...

yippppeeee!!! Fat Jak is coming to etsy!!! This little bunny chick is the cutest thing EVER Jackie!!! So happy you are feeling good:) xox..jenn

Mica Garbarino said...

Happy Easter Jackie. The duckie bunny is sweet !!! Yay !!! Mica

http://garboodles.typepad.com/garboodles_soup/

Cookie Sunshine said...

I LOVE your bunny chick!
Good luck with etsy.

Cookie

http://www.cookiesunshine.com