Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You Make My Day!

You Make My Day Award...me...really me..."I graciously accept this award on behalf of"....

Oh, I am just kidding...LOL, I was envisioning accepting this award like I'm in a fancy sequence ball gown at the Oscars. I'm actually wearing sneakers, running pants and a long sleeve shirt. Just giving you a funny visual. I do thank Colleen for Frostings and Sparkles for her kind words....which I send right back to you. I think the same about you and can't believe were are somewhat neighbors and we met in Blogland!! Thanks so much! So, I think I am supposed to either tell you seven random things or pass the award on.....so I will do BOTH!



1. I love eating Synder Pretzels and drinking orange juice....yummy

maybe I should take a break and go get some......

2. Ok, I am back from my snack break....I love vintage toys, a gift I get from dad.

I love seeing them in mixed media, flea markets and of course garage sales :)

3. I'm not a girly girl.....but I have a thing jewelry.....can't afford diamonds

but I like handmade jewerly....especially on ETSY!!

4.I'm growing out my hair......ugh I am in the ugly stage....YUCK!!

5.My business name "FAT JAK" is really a spin off my kids

I was told I would NEVER become pregnant and the Lord blessed me with three angels

Jake, Alexis, and Katie Reese...So it's a play on words....Fat=Blessed and Jak=Jackie plus my kids first intial.

6.LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi.....my husband thinks it's gross, so I don't get to eat it as often as I'd like....but I truly love it.....did I say that already....hmmmm I guess I am just really hungry.
Plus I finished all my pretzels and oj.

7.I threw pottery in college and this is why I have a love for clay. I didn't have the means or time to be away from my children so I bought paper clay at Micheal's one day and taught myself handbuilding.....thus my start into my whimisical world...plus my kiddos inspire me EVERYDAY!!



Well...there you have it. I am feeling better and the healing is a slow process, but my heart is staying positive. Thanks for all your thoughts and notes....it was a daily blessing...thank you!!



I hope you had a chance to get over to Glitter and Grunge and see all the new artists and their fantastic work. Thanks for all your orders and I hope you enjoy your new spring additions!!

I leave with another bunny....hope he makes you smile, enjoy Jackie
Ohhh.....I pass this award on to all who comes and reads my silly blog....tag your it!
Have a great day......and you truly make my day :)

10 comments:

Lori said...

Jackie, i have wondered about your business name:) and now i know... your bunny is very very cute!!! i am going to pretend i didn't see the part where you passed along the tag...what tag? yep, that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!!!

Jenn said...

such a cute bunny Jackie! Loved your fun facts:):) Happy Wednesday to you!! xox..jenn

Lori said...

hi jackie:) the dress forms are from stampington!!!

Funky Art Queen said...

Yes, he does make me smile. He is a little buck tooth bunny like I used to be when I was a kid! Hugs and again....love your work. Brilliant!

Diane Duda said...

Love your 7...and I really love your bunny box!!!

xo
Di

FrostingsNSparkles said...

I love your bunny, makes me want chocolate for some reason! He has the sweetest face :)

Michelle said...

Jackie,
Congrats on your award!!! I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to visit, things are a bit crazy for me right now. I hope you are feeling well. I am gonna pick up the phone and call you soon.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Michelle

Terri Brush Designs said...

Such FUN stuff!!
YOU have BEEN TAGGED! check my website to play along..
Terri

Debbie Egizio said...

Congratulations on the award!! Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Cute, cute bunny box!! Love it and the photo looks great!

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

I loved hearing about how your business name came about. That is so cool! And your bunny (like all of your work) is just wonderful!!!! (((hugs))) Jenny