Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer has began.....yippee!!

Hello Everyone.....

I know its been a while since we chatted. We have busy with end of year picnics, school plays and soccer games. The last day of school was yesterday and we celebrated our kids promotions to the next grade with going to the creek for a picnic. We had PB & J's and then took our shoes off and with our trusty nets caught frogs and craw daddies.....oh yeah it was a great time!! My middle child which is a girl...is soooo it this and likes to catch critters and name them! We of course let them go and no one was hurt by our exploring. Our youngest doesn't like mud and sat in her stroller with a paper towel and water bottle wiping the mud off her toes...it was quite comical!



So....change of subect, jump on by glitter and grunge and check out all the great offerings this month by all the amazing artists! So GREAT!! Here is what I have, Uncle Ellie. I hope everyone enjoys the summer. I know our calendar is already filling up....take time to hear the birds, smell the flowers and eat an ice cream cone with your kids...I know I am :) Talk to you soon, take care...Jackie

5 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I love him.
Your kids sound like ours.

Blessings~
Cathy

Michelle said...

He is adorable Jackie!! I will call you soon.

Blessings,
Michelle

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

He's awesome Jackie!!!!

Jenn said...

Uncle Ellie is the CUTEST little guy Jackie!! Happy weekend to you!!

xoxoo...jenn

Melissa Fischer said...

love the elephant!! He has such a sweet face and I love his circus like pants with suspenders! So adorable!
Melissa