Sunday, July 20, 2008

Big Annoucement!!

This weekend has flown by. Still painting, we are finishing up with the small details. Shutters, eves, and window trim. That seems to be taking the longest. I will snap a few pictures when we are finished. I won't bore with anymore house stuff......I do have a big annoucement to make!
So, on to the more exciting news....I have joined a group of artists. I am so thrilled to be apart of such great talent. The group is called Spooky Time Jingle. The slogan is so cute..."where spooky and sweet commingle". It's Halloween and Christmas one of a kinds for your home and the all year round collector.....which I am! I love both of those seasons and I think its a grand idea to do all year long. Dani from Ambition Designs is the founder and she has done an amazing job on the site. The site will have new art every 13th of the month. I will be debuting on August 13th and I am soooo excited. They also have a blog. Check it out and I invite you to join me next month and see all the great offerings from everyone.

Well that's it for now...I have a special swap I'm working on and of course the giveaway is coming...check back soon!! Enjoy the day! jackie

6 comments:

Kim Hardt Originals said...

I am so glad you are joining the group. I made announcement on my blog as well letting everyone know that you and a couple others will be coming soon.

Can't wait to see your new goodies next month.

Kim

~Tonya said...

Can't wait to see your offerings Jackie! Love the new site and so glad that you are joining.

Blessings,
~Tonya

Jenn said...

Hi Jackie!! I just saw that you are part of Spooky Time Jingles now!!! hoooray:)

So glad you've been enjoying your summer. We'll be moving to Illinois in a little over a week! Talk to you soon:) xox..jenn

Laurie Hardin said...

Whoo-hoo!! It is a great group and I look forward to seeing your unique items in August!! Dani is the best!
Laurie

Lance said...

Greeting Jackie!! I love your work and cant wait to see what you have cooked up for STJ. I added you to the STJ list on my blog.

~dani~ said...

Checking in to see how you are making out or if you need any help? I am here and always happy to help so just ask if you need anything.
Dani~