Friday, September 26, 2008

and the winner is.....

drum roll please.....before I say who the winner is, I just wanted to say THANK YOU.... THANK YOU!!!! All of your messages were so thoughtful and saying prayers for my family, well I was overwhelmed. Thank you doesn't seem like enough and I wish I could give all of you a little treasure, but since there is just one little me I can only do one for now. I will have more giveaways, because this was just so much fun and I am deeply touched that you liked my art :)

So.....the lucky winner is: THE FEATHERED NEST I will leave you a comment on your blog and let the fun begin. I also have three new pieces going to my Etsy Shoppe. I was so excited.... I just had to post the winner first. So, I am off to add these guys in my shoppe. Here's a peek!! Thanks again for all who enter and touched my heart with your sweet comments. I hope you stop by again!! Have a lovely night, Jackie

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Yaaaay!!! Jackie, I can't believe I won! I love your sweet artwork! Thank you so much....hmmm...now let's see....xxoo, Dawn

~dani~ said...

Jackie..I love these new pieces. I want a link to get yo your etsy site!! I shall go hunt you down on etsy and take a gander! Lucky Dawn, btw!!!

~dani~ said...

Oh, now I see your link...I got so excited I didn't notice your lil ruby slipper link!! I am soo excited to get my first Fat Jak original!!!

Jenn said...

yipppeee for Dawn!!
Jackie, I am so in love with your new pieces!! I couldn't imagine the birds any cuter and look at that little guy on his box!!! Oh my gosh adorable...and the dog!? forget it. I want it all:):)

Hope you are having a super week!!
xox...jenn

kornkribprimitives said...

Congrats Dawn!!! I know you will enjoy it. :)

Jackie, your artwork is amazing. They make me smile. You are so creative. Blessings, Linda :)

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hey Jackie I am drooling over the Pumpkin Juggler. Way cute!!!!!!

Just stopping by to say hello!!!!!

Kim

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Jackie, he came today!!!! I just LOVE LOVE him!!!! I've posted his beautiful picture on my blog ~ thank you so very much for the gift of your artwork, xxoo, Dawn