Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Witch's computer broke.....heheheh!!

Hi Everyone....
Thanks to all who commented on my last post. I know, I said I would pick the name the next day, but our silly computer didn't work...or maybe it was a spell!! Well, the nice computer man broke the spell and I finally have internet service after not having it for three whole days...what will a witch do. When I finally logged on today, there were more entries so I let them into the witches hat for a chance at the little pumpkin fella. The lucky winner was TAMMY!! Congrats! I had so much fun jumping to party to party...many of you amazed me with your elaborate stories, amazing pictures...and of course all those yummy treats!! Thanks Vanessa for hosting such a great idea! Well, this witch is flying off for the night...I hope you have a spooktacular evening!! Jackie

4 comments:

Georgina said...

Good Morning, Jackie,

Just came across your blog and I love your work! I love whimsey and your stuff is just that.

I'm going to bookmark this blog and tune in often. I started a blog not along ago and I'm still trying to fine tune it, perhaps you can give me some pointers. I'm such a klutz when it comes to technology, but I'm learning!!

Again, love your blog and your work.

Georgina
lloronaarts.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, Jackie I am so excited to have won this super fun giveaway, I can't stand it! I a doing the happy dance. I love your work and now I get to own a piece. Woohoo!
Thanks so much. I am off to email you my address. Woohoo!
Tammy

Tammy said...

Hi Jackie, I emailed you my address this am. My email is tlsprinkle@yahoo.com, you may need to checkyour spam folder. Sometimes I get legit emails that go right over there. Anyway, I cannot wait to see this wonderful little fellow. Yay!
Hugs,
Tammy

jacquie said...

found your blog through wendy (the running quilter). when you said you were a clay artist i wanted to check it out. you do FAB work. love it!