Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wow...can you believe it's October!

I can't believe it's October already, where did the time go. In the spirit of fall I changed my banner too......I love this time of year. It seems like yesterday was the first day of school. I have been working and be bombarded with ideas floating in my head but don't have time to sit down and create...do you ever get that way? I have to stop doing Halloween and go to Christmas, but I have so many ideas spiraling into my sketch book...what shall a girl to do...lol! I have also been noodling on Etsy. I love that site! I am hooked on kids hats, I purchased two this week. One arrived today! It's absolutely adorable. The seller shop is called That Funky Boutique. I also have finished a pair of jeans, yes...more things I create. This idea was not mine though.....this is a pattern I got from That Funky Boutique...I love her things you must check her out!!

Here is a peek of the ones I just finished......
We had so much taking pictures.....I love my daughter's mary janes. These jeans are greens, browns and blues....I love this color combinations. Well that's it for now....I'm doing orange ones for my other daughter. Hopefully I will have some clay projects to show you soon, I am almost done with my giveaway piece, I will snap a few pics of that for ya. Take care and have fun creating!! Jackie

9 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

They are to cute!!!
Beth

Jenny S said...

Can you make some for adults?? They are too cute!

kornkribprimitives said...

Jackie,
I love those jeans. You rdaughter is precious and looks adorable in them. You are very talented and gifted. I'm happy I found your blog. can't wait to see what you create next! Blessings, Linda

Jenny S said...

I just got a 2.00 pair of jeans at Kmart so I might try to do it on my own, thanks for the idea...I love blog land! Everyone is soo helpful and sweet!!

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Jackie--your daughter modeling your jeans is just too cute!!! Great post!! Hope things are better in your world!!
Laurie

heimdull said...

Hi Jackie,

I see you love childrens hats... Have you seen the Cade Christian hats yet? Have a look at www.cadechristian.com.

Kristen Beason Designs said...

Hi Jackie~
Those jeans are awesome! Your daughter looks so cute!

Have a great weekend,
Kristen

Melissa Valeriote said...

A girl of many talents....LOVE the jeans! Your daughter is a natural. Beautiful photographs.

that*funky*boutique said...

Oh cute, they turned out great Jackie! Hope you enjoyed the project and hat as well.

All the best to you and your family as you go to celebrate your Grandfathers life. I'm sure you'll miss him.

Angie