Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Pieces for Spooky Time Jingles....

Thanks to all who sent me wishes on my loss. Your kind words meant a lot! Even though it was sad we as a family celebrated his life. We shared stories, photos and many laughs through the tears. Thanks again and your warmth was felt :)

So, during this time I seemed to create and create...it sorta ooozed out of me . I finished with the first batch of Christmas. I have a gallery show coming in December I am preparing for and the store I carrying in gets lots of new items. I love this time of year. I had a small show over the weekend and I sold a few pieces to my early buyers. I am also excited about my new pieces for SPOOKY TIME JINGLES. The new pieces will be available from all of the artists on the 13th....but here is a peek at mine. If your interested let me know. These little fellas are created on top of 3 vintage toy blocks. I just love old toys and when I can use them in my art....well it makes me smile! Lastly, I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I know as a family we made it extra special because of the week we had. We had family in and we trick or treated with them...so it was kinda neat having the cousins around. Here is a shot of a little critter getting his own treat...enjoy!!

7 comments:

Lance said...

those snow guys are perfect in every way! You do such great work. Love the pic btw. Good luck tonite on stj!

Lance

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Deepest sympathy to you Jackie in the loss of your Grandfather. I know how deeply you felt about him from our conversation, so I am glad to see you were able to channel your grief in such a creative manner. Love the little guys!!!! Good luck tonight, I bet these little guys will fly off of the shelf!!

Laurie

Melissa said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Michelle said...

You know just how I feel about your JOY set!!! WONDERFUL work!!!

Ralphie is so cute eating out of your pumpkin!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Jackie-
I just gave you the Marie Antoinette blog award. The rules are posted on my blog to pass the award on to others. If you don't have time to play I understand!!
Just a little something to lose your head over!
Laurie

Tammy said...

Hi Jackie! I love these snow fellas they are adorable! I have tagged you on my blog, so please stop over and read todays (Sundays) post.
xoxo,
Tammy

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Jackie, I love the new pieces. Just wonderful!!!

Kim