Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Spooky Time Jingles...naughty or nice we're listing twice!!

Oh my goodness, with all the requests the wonderfully talented Dani from Ambitions Designs decided to list two times in December for SpookyTime Jingles. How great is that.....you can buy early for that special someone or pick up something just for you...which we all need to do every once in awhile...don't we? So get ready, we will list on Dec. 1 and December 13th. I better get busy, I have been working on some new pieces which I have been having so much fun with...come back and see.....

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Jackie!

Can't wait to see your new creations!! I want to treat myself! :0)

Hugs,
Michelle

Lance said...

for some reason the pick won't load on my computer, wish I could see it! Anyway I've been busy at work as well. Can't wait for the update!

~dani~ said...

I have so many things going on for pieces I am not sure where to start so that I can finish! I am excited too..I want to treat myself to a holiday goodie too!!

So, it shall be nice to be naughty!

Lance said...

I have something for you on my blog.

Tammy said...

oooh...can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for this special showing. You are so talented. I am sure it will be something magical.

Kim Hardt Originals said...

HI Jackie, This is a great idea. I am hoping I can get something done in time.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family!

Kim

Chicken Lips said...

Jackie - that christmas tree fellow on STJ is absolutely WONDERFUL! Love your creativity - you are a real inspiration!

Kristen Beason Designs said...

Hi Jackie~
I have a blog award for you on my blog.

Have a creative week!
Kristen