Monday, December 22, 2008

Are you ready....I'm NOT!!

Ok....are you ready??? I am not! I still have lots of wrapping to do, a few gifts to get....baking to bake....oh my!!! I just popped in to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and enjoys the season. Thanks so much for supporting handmade artists and my snip-it of the art world. Many of you have sent warm winter wishes and I am so grateful to call you my friends! Look for some new goodies coming soon and maybe a even a surprise!! Off to cross some things off my list...and I hope all of you have been good this year ;) xoxo jackie

P.S. Just incase you are still decorating and need a lovely handmade ornament by an amazing duo husband and wife artist team....check out Cart Before the Horse's blog. They are giving away a great folk art ornament and the winner would be lucky to have such a keepsake! You won't have it to hang on your tree this year, but you won't be disappointed! Peace to all!

4 comments:

Jo James said...

Hiya Jackie-
Thanks for entering my little giveaway :)
I'll throw your name in the hat. Twice!
Good luck!

Hope this finds you and yours well
and wrapped in the warmth of The Spirit of the Season.
-Jo

Lance said...

I'm not ready either! I'm giving some one a hand made gift and it's not even close to being finished, plus I have a lot of wrapping to do. Anyway, we better get busy huh? Merry Christmas!!

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Jackie, I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and hope that the new year is even better for you!!
blessings,Flora

Tammy said...

I was not ready until the 23rd, myself. Each year it seems to fly by even quicker. I hope you and your family had a lovely holiday. Have a happy new year full of warmth, love, laughter and good health.
Tammy