Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Catching Snow Flakes & Happy New Year!!

Wow...it flew by! Ever year Christmas comes quicker and quicker. We had a fun time visiting with friends and family, but it just feels like we are frantically trying to do it all in two days! Ever year I say next will be different, but then it repeats itself again. To watch our kids enjoy Christmas was just awesome. We do exchange gifts and some relatives go over aboard....I will not mention any names Grandma (oops!!) but we also want our kids to know the real meaning of Christmas. It was so awesome to see our littlest daughter so proud of her gift, she gave it to me and said, "I love you mommy" She colored a baby Jesus and wrapped it up. This was just an image on a piece of paper, but to hear her tell the story, just brought tears to my eyes! I will treasure it always. I just love seeing it through their eyes, its magical. She even held a candle at out candle light service at church and she just thought she was big stuff. So even though it went so fast the moments that are the most meaningful will always be in my heart. My kids did play in the snow before it flew out of here too, but it was so pretty and it was neat to see all the blankets of white around our house....it's great to enjoy this wonderous season even if it's a bit cold! Here is my middle daughter catching snowflakes!

I hope you all enjoy this season and have a safe and wonderful New Year!! ***Cheers***I will be posting some new goodies soon, I am so excited for some "love in the air" to fly in and spread all the gushy stuff, or as my hubby says the hallmark holiday! Well.... I love it, the only thing I agree with him on is that everyday you should show some love, but it is good to have a special day to do something even MORE special for that most important person or people in your life...hugs and kisses!!

6 comments:

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Great post and picture Jackie!! Sounds like you had a great Christmas, and here is wishing you all the best in the coming New Year!!
Laurie

Tammy said...

Hope you have a wonderful New Year, Jackie full of love, laughter, good health, creative energy and prosperity! Love the image of your daughter catching snow flakes.
Hugs to you!
Tammy

Lance said...

Happy New Year!! Can't wait to see all the new stuff you create in 09!

Melissa said...

Wishing you a joyful present and a well remembered past.

´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Hooray 2009!

Lance said...

Hey Jackie come on over, I have an award for you!

Kim Hardt Originals said...

Hi Jackie, I just wanted to stop by and say hi and I hope you had a wonderful holiday! I can't believe that it is 2009 already. Wow 2008 just flew by. Looking forward to seeing your new "V" items.

Kim