Sunday, January 11, 2009

Change can be good.

Things are always changing and sometimes we have to change with them, even if we don't expect them to change or want them to change. I am embracing it and feeling some what recharged by it. I hope this doesnt all sound so foreign or strange. I will be taking a break for some time. I will be back, hopefully soon. So, I leave you with a picture of a couple of goodies that I have created for that upcoming "love day!"Thanks for your encouraging support....hugs, jackie

5 comments:

Bone*Head*Studios said...

Jackie I hope things get better, sometimes we neglect our selves
so a bit of off time always recharges me...Take care.
blessings,Flora

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Love these Jackie!! I'll be talking to you soon!!
Laurie

Liz said...

i totally get it! soon i may do the same... helps me get things in perspective!

that said, i've tagged you. maybe when you return your random six things may be very enlightening to us all...

hugs,
liz

Elaine Thomas said...

Hey Jackie, how cute these are. I wanted to let you know about a giveaway I am hosting stop over and register.

Tammy said...

Hi Jackie! Sending sweet and warm thoguhts your way. I hope to see you blogging again soon. I just love your work!
hugs,
Tammy