Friday, April 3, 2009

Hop on over to my Etsy shoppe for new goodies!

The kids had all week off and we've had a fun and relaxing week....kinda sounds like a ox-moran, is that the way you spell that. We had some arguments between siblings and plenty of "we have nothing to do's" but we managed to get to friday and the weekend is jammed packed with the first official soccer weekend....so lots of carpooling and plenty of mud to be tracked inside the car...yuck, but it vacuums up...so off we go! Here's my gang on one of our outings this week, we went downtown Chicago and spent the day. I just fell in love with sculpture and just had to take a snapshot...the sun made all the colors soooo vibrant and beautiful! I have created a few new goodies for spring. They all are in my Etsy shoppe. Hop on over and if you mention that you came from my blog I'll take 10% off and extra surprise goodie just for you! You can click on the red mary janes on my side bar and you will go to my etsy shoppe. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kristen Beason Designs said...

Your new pieces are so sweet!

Have a great week,
Kristen

Lance said...

Love the Easter pieces Jackie. Stop by my blog for an award!

Chicken Lips said...

So glad you had a great week! Love that new springtime chick!

Carolee said...

Just discovered your blog - LOVE your work!! Off to add you to my blog roll...:)

~ Carolee

snippetgirl said...

These are absolutely precious!! I just LOVE those skinny legs :). I am glad to have found you...yours is a MUST follow blog!
xoxo