Friday, November 13, 2009

Some wonderful talent....you gotta see

Just in case you haven't seen the new offerings at SPoOky TiMe JiNglEs....you must hurry and check out the fantastic art. The talent is off the charts and I love all the creativeness. Remember there is only one more update until Christmas, so don't let these wonderful holiday collectibles get away. Thanks for all who snatched up my goodies, I am thankful they are going to new homes. Here is a picture of my new ornies, if interested I am taking orders, just few though. Momma elf needs to prepare for her own little ones. My littlest asked for a pink one, so I off to my workshop.

Have a great weekend......more pics soon and a special swap I will be unveiling~ hugs!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sweet!
Smiles-
Melissa

noodle and lou said...

hi sweet jackie! i am so in love with this little gal. truly wish i had an emergency polka dot art fund that i could break into right now:):):) sigh!!!! happy weekend to you! xox...jenn