Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Spooky Time Jingles....oh my!!

Today frost has come......it's a cold crisp morning. I am writing this in my kitchen. The sun is peeking through the trees. I am enjoying the morning. This morning I thank all the veterans of their courageous fight for our freedom....thank you~

I am excited to be back on Spooky Time Jingles. I have been so nervous about what to create.....I think this angst has squeezed my creative juices. I have a few new concepts this month. I will be whipping up some new Halloweenies too. I hope you enjoy the site updates on the 13th....until then I will give you a tease, this was my favorite!!

4 comments:

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

Don't you just love being on Spooky Time Jingles? Such wonderful things....and a great reason to be productive every month! Can't wait to see what you have to offer this month!

Ginny Diezel said...

I am SO excited you are returning!
xoxo Ginny

Elaine Thomas said...

Hey Jackie,

she looks fun can't wait to see her. Hugs, Elaine

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Glad you are back too, Jackie...and you are a tease!!! A 1/2 picture!! Have a great return night!
Laurie