Monday, December 7, 2009

First snow.....

Today, I awoke to the snow plow on the streets. I have to say I was not excited for the snow chores, the shoveling, the paw wiping (for our four legged children), and making sure my two legged children don't lose there gloves. I know, I know we go through so many sets of warm gear, but a girl can dream. I love the magic though, the tree branches, the glitter in fresh show and the peacefulness. Our puppy Huck went out for his first run.....he loved it!
Enjoy the day friends......

2 comments:

SugarberrySensations said...

Hi Jackie!

I'm not sure where in the Midwest you are, but I'm in Nebraska, and we just got snow here yesterda. It's freezing right now - only 10 degrees, it got down to -8 last night. We are suppose to be getting up to 8 inches of snow tonight.

Enjoy your snow! =)
♥Lori

julie Haymaker thompson said...

Huck look s just like my peanut but with a tail is he a morkie?