Monday, January 11, 2010

Have you given your love away today?

Giving of yourself is the most unselfish thing you can do. I am trying to give more of myself to each of my kids on a one to one basis. I am pretty good juggling with all three kids, but one and one has been challenging.
Today, my youngest stayed home from preschool with a bit of a cold and she is resting. I keep checking on her (while being the housekeeper....ugh!!), asking if I can snuggle and she is wrapped up in her cozy fleece jammies. Dont tell, I still have mine on too. Breakfast was nice, just her and I not rushing out the door. Conversation was funny and the house was quiet. We have drawn pictures and practiced writing letters.

I hope that I can give more of myself and not just be the family coordinator.....
SO..speaking of L-O-V-E and that is my daughters new word to spell. I have a sneak peek of Spooky Time Jingles update. I have 4 love goodies along with others! Even though we are a Halloween and Christmas online market, we have a few months of specials...this month is Valentine's!! So dont foget to drop by on the 13th and check out the love~Give your love away today..... and be someone's Sweet Valentine.
I am off duty from cleaning for a bit and about to draw some more masterpieces with my daughter~





4 comments:

Ginny Diezel said...

I love these! And what a beautiful messsage xoxo, Ginny

snippetgirl said...

SOOO darn precious!!! Just love them.
Happy Hearts Day!

Elaine Thomas said...

Very sweet!! I love the heart guy.

Lance said...

Nice post! All of your new pieces are great as always!