Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are you doing today....

......hmmmm
today started as I walked downstairs, I heard lovely music.
as I wiped my eyes....thinking my husband was cooking breakfast....noop!!
not the fresh aroma of spinach, garlic and eggs.....
but my husband was doing yoga in our living room.
I actually had to open my eyes wide, thought my eyes werent in focus yet....
Couch and rug was moved, his blue yoga mat on the floor.
I found this so.....well proud of him.
He has taken a 30day excercise challenge and he has been transformed.
I love it.....it makes me inspired.
I am inspired for my health......a sort of surge.
I am a runner, well I try to be.
I run 4 to 5 miles about 5 days a week, but TODAY I felt challenged.
My husband inspired me to do something out of the oridinary.....WOW!

I did a ketlleball class....yikes.
So hard, I thought I was in shape.....NOOP! I am not!
I know tomorrow will hurt, but I plan to do another ~
So my question to you is......."What have you done for your health today"?


The art side of my life is being silly with my girls.
I love Valentines Day and we have been spreading the love.
Here is some WIP's and even a trade, which I love~
SHHHHHH.......dont tell, xoxo

Enjoy YOU and your health today..........




5 comments:

Mica said...

I LOVE the girl in the mask with black and white stripes and the heart man below ...they are all great!!! Where are you selling these???? Hugs to you...hope all is well. I miss keeping in touch with you! Mica

snippetgirl said...

SOOOO sweet!!! I love the little valentine ladies!!
Glad you are feeling inspired!
Happy Friday!

snippetgirl said...

Hey Jackie!
Just had to stop back by to answer your question. I went to John Campbell with my mom...so much fun! We have gone 5 times together. She is an artist too, so it is the perfect mother/daughter getaway. The Art N Soul class you are going to take sounds awesome!! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I know it will be fantastic!
xoxo
Carrie

Lance said...

Isn't it great being inspired to be healthy!? But my wife has done well to get me to walk a few times around the block. Wii fit is helping me get back into the swing of things though. Love the new pieces by the way!

Krissysart said...

LOVE your work! Wonderful to find you....
Cheers,
Krissy