Friday, January 29, 2010

What's missing?

Are you staying warm today?
Its quite cold here in the Midwest.
I know its January, but a girl still can complain.
I know its winter, but does ol' man winter have to be sooo COLD?
I think its 5...yes your reading that right~
One low, very low digit......5 degrees.
So maybe these will warm you up....

Progress to completion~
This weeks doodles of art.
She was missing something, so we accessorized!!
I am having so much fun with these wooden dollies.
My girls give me all sorts of ideas.
This one had to have a scarf, well sorta neck wrap, if you will.
Yes, a RED knitted one.
A red painted acorn is her beret, we love berets in our house.
This one will be added to my Etsy shop today.

I have new stuff for Spooky Time Jingles for next month too.
A sweet pumpkin girl with a quilted body, so fun.
I will have more pictures soon.
Also, I finished a sweet trade and mailing it off this weekend.
So excited and thrilled to be trading with this artist.....
I will reveal my goodies later, so fun to be able to trade with great artists.
I think its my favorite.
Don't get me wrong I love to find treasures of art,
I have to have them, like I have to have air to breathe.
Its the artist in me, but trading gives me a warmth, a connection and I feel lucky!!
Speaking of warmth....stay warm friends and have a great weekend :)
HUGS.....Jackie






2 comments:

SugarberrySensations said...

Jackie - those are just adorable!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!

♥Lori

Mica said...

oh Jackie I love her!!!! So sweet with the scarf and acorn cap!!! I wish I could get her but I am in the middle of moving...if you don't seell her this next month..I may snatch her then... or have to special order. Hugs to you!! Mica