Saturday, February 20, 2010

Almost finished....mini update!

Thanks everyone for all your advice and encouragement!!
My challenge has definitely wayed on my spirits.
My family has been a huge help too......
I have some finishing things to do
antique...ing and some shadowing~
sealing......
primping the bunny collar....
and packing this guy for his flight to VEGAS BABY!!!

I leave Monday for my first art retreat.
Excited, nervous and cant't wait!!!

Heres the almost finished piece, thanks again for all the sweet comments!!

Chat Soon :)

5 comments:

Ginny Diezel said...

This is fabulous! You will be the HIT of the retreat! You should be teaching! xoxo Ginny

Georgina said...

All I can say is "WOW!"

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!

Have fun on your retreat.


Cathy

Renee Troy said...

So great sharing Julie's class with you. So glad I met you and found your fantastic work. Loved your submission for the challenge and it deserved to win. It was fantastic!
Great job! I'll come visit again.
xxxooo

By Way of Salem said...

Jackie! THAT is fabulous! How did I ever miss your blog and your work! You're very talented. Must come over here again and follow you so I get updates! Jeannine