Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!!


Happy St Patty's Day.
My only piece for the green lucky occasion.
Its in my Etsy shoppe at a special price.

We ate colcannon last night.
Basically, it's mashed potatoes with cabbage and leeks.
So yummy!
Its usually made with left overs from your corned beef and cabbage.
Such a comfort food~
The only thing my hubby went to the store and bought the cabbage.
I asked him to grab cabbabge already shredded, to save me time.
He came home with purple cabbage....oh my!!!
So we had purple potatoes.....its was pretty cool for the kids!!
My son actually said this would be good for Halloween.....
What do you think?
It's actually is so good, the picture doesnt do it justice.

We also went to the parade in the rain....
Pretty funny pictures, we had a great time :)


We saw silly leprauchauns on crazy motorcycles! So funny~


Doggies with socks and of course an Irish Wolfhound...so BIG!!

Bagpipers......Oh I love the bagpipers!!
Good times with good friends, what a day,enjoy yours!

No comments: