Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Unfinished Project Bandit

Projects.....the word overwhelms me.
With Spring here I always get over my head with the start of too many projects....
Let see what is going on in my household right now....
We put bead board up in the kitchen, plus repainting it too.
Dining room is getting repainted and we are painting my grandmothers armoire, sideboard and table....oh my!
Just typing it down makes me shake my head, why do I do this??
Plus, I have a few art commitments and 3 busy kids.
One of which is SpookyTime Jingles.
Which that project is done, and it will debut on the 13th.
Here is sneak peek of one piece...the pumpkin bandit~

Its the perfect piece for what going on in my life.
This bandit is not the thief of unfinished projects.
He is a pumpkin bandit!
Hop on over and check out all the wonderful artists.
A huge thank you for supporting handmade artists~and hopefully you are finishing your unfinished projects!

2 comments:

PEA said...

Jackie,
I know just how you feel! I am in the same boat as you. Lots going on this year. So many even think.
Pea

snippetgirl said...

That piece of furniture is gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what you do with it! No pressure though :)!
I understand what you mean except that i don't have 3 kids (just 6 cats)! You must be great at multitasking.
The bandit looks absolutely adorable!!