Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I finished something......

If you read my earlier post I was complaining about my unfinished projects. I finished one.....hooray!!! It was my grandmothers dining room set, I should say, the hutch.  It was very outdated, blonde wood....yikes, but it had delicate edges and I saw POTENTIAL, so we began this long process. My husband and I tackled it together and I love the way it turned out.  We painted it cream and sanded the edges, kept the black hardware and put my creamware back inside.....voila!!
So, feeling a bit good and crossing something off my long, seemingly endless list, today was a good day. We did hang the curtain rods, I still have to hem the edges of the curtains, so hopefully another project will be completely soon ;) 

On the art scene, some of my work is an Etsy shop for Spooky Time Jingles.  This is for a very limited time and I have special prices, so hurry on over and see!!! 
Chat Soon....xoxo   

1 comment:

sheila said...

Your hutch looks awesome! Isn't it wonderful what a can of paint can do. I really like the wall color too.