Friday, May 7, 2010

Still going....

My unfinished projects have got the best of me. 
I am still painting furniture, trim and trying to get my rooms back in order.
Spring time is always hectic for us.
Sport schedules, end of year programs at school, and more projects like yard work.
I am very happy being able to be outside more, but.....
When I spend more time outside....the inside gets neglected :(

The only project I have finished is a whimisical quilt.
Strawberries, polka dots, lady bugs and just full of fun~
I even recycled a cute sequined shirt.
It was my daughters and with left over scrap fabric, I made this sweet little pillow.
So, know we can snuggle up and read her favorite books.


I also finished my second half marathon.....this year a friend joined me and it was a blast.
The special treat was my husband and kids cheering me on every few miles....so special~
So know that you have seen my treats.
I wish all you moms a very special day on Sunday!!!
Happy Mother's Day~
xoxo

No comments: