Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer is here....


The kids have one day left.....oh my!!!
Are moms really excited?

I am excited to be relaxed and bored......
I feel that I create best with no routine,
I love the kids in the art room with me.
We laugh, we sing and ideas start spilling over.

So, I am excited for that, but......
Yes, there is a big BUT,
I am not excited for the fighting......the messes.....the complaining its too hot.
Its summer!!!! Enjoy it, I am going to try really hard :)
We plan on do lots so if I am not around, drop me a line.

I am still taking custom orders....like Mrs. Bug she is flying off to California~
Enjoy ~ Chat Soon!!

5 comments:

Ginny Diezel said...

OH! How I envy you (in a nice way!) your days with your children! My son will be 39 next month, and one week after his birthday, he will be married. There are times when I yearn for the little boy and his buddies in the summertime - running around in their bathing suits after playing on the slip 'n' slide, or hitting balls in the street, riding their Big Wheels! Those WERE the good ole days!

Enjoy these wonderful days of summer with your flock! xoxo G.

~Tonya said...

Miss Bug is so very sweet Jackie!

Ahhhh Summer, my son was done on Tuesday and my girls are done today...the joys!

I love to have no routine and just be free and "wing it", but and that is a BIG BUT, as you said the fighting, the messes, the I'm bored Moooooom. I am HOT Mooooom. LOL

I could go on and on. Have FUN creating.

Hugs,
~Tonya

julie Haymaker thompson said...

You talanted wonder woman!! I have a suprise June 13 !! bet you can not guess.. tee hee Thanks to you!!

Debbie Egizio said...

Hi Jackie, It's so nice to hear from you. I saw your sweet friend at Kane County. I finally decided to give it a try with a good friend of mine. It was fun but a lot of work. I'm ready for bed and it's only 8pm. Well, I hope you are doing wonderful. I love your little bug girl. I'm sure she will have a wonderful time in California. My very best to you. Take good care and have a great summer! ;) Deb

Diane Duda said...

She is so, so sweet. :)