Thursday, December 2, 2010

Whirlwind....

Dec 2......is this true?
How did the time escape me?
Family life has taken me over, over the edge.
Alex had surgery, she is doing better, but for two weeks we were all tired.
Jake dislocated his knee in a soccer game.....
More doctors, an mri and even a surgeon, but thankfully no surgery need...whew~
Thanksgiving was a true day of being thankful....pretty relaxing with no stress, just yummy food!
I am running a lot more, doing less art.
Just taking a break, I had a full fall schedule.
Too many shows this year for my poor family to deal with.
I am making handmade gifts for special friends....pictures soon....shhh,dont tell!
Here is my only winter piece for sale.
She is sculpted from clay, I have added tiny mercury ornies to a rusty wire.
She is dusted with glitter and has a vintage flair.
She is 9 inches tall.
Cost is $58 plus shipping.
Email to purchase.... fatjakoriginals@comcast.net
SOLD, thank you! 

Enjoy this wonderful season,chat soon....xoxo