Friday, January 10, 2014

New Class

I am super excited to tell you that I will be teaching a fun art mixed media art at RELUX VINTAGE.
I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Relux and launching some new fun art classes! This class we will explore paints, papers and layers of fun!   We will provide all your supplies and some yummy treats!  Contact me if you have any questions :)

   
"Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize.
 Your words are the greatest power you have.
The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience." - Sonia Choquette

3 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Jackie you're back. Everyday I look at my precious love doll you sent me a few yrs ago and wonder "where is she?" Your creations always warmed my heart. I hope you're back to stay.

jackie lauger said...

Thanks Lisa!! I remember her :) I am back.....starting slow and kinda nervous, but art is in my bones. I have been creating and feel such a energizing feeling. Thanks again, for your sweet words, made my day!!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Don't be nervous dear Jackie, go with that energized feeling and take the world by storm!!
XO