Monday, February 3, 2014

Cracks in the heart

Cracks in the Heart Let the Sunshine In, lyrics by country artist Steve Holy.  So true!! We learn so much from challenges, obstacles and failures.  Lately, I have looked inwards at the my own art journey.  So MANY ups and downs.  What I have learned from being an artist as each time, I have trials, I was growing.  Breakthroughs were emerging and if I saw them like a student learning, I was able to embrace them....even as HARD as they were!! I am student always willing to be taught and willingly want to have personal growth not only as an artist but as a human being!  Have you gone through challenges lately.....with time passed did you see how much you learned after you went through it?   Keep going! Be brave :)


New bag design.....just in time for Valentines day!!
$58.00 plus shipping-if international please email first for shipping costs-

Chat Soon,
Jackie 

No comments: