Sunday, June 29, 2014

Steps....

We have to take steps, sometimes they are backwards and small, but we all have to keep going.  Over the past couple of years I have pushed my art aside.....pushed me aside.   Family life got complicated, health challenges arose and self doubt hovered over me like a dark cloud.  My blog used to bring me joy, I met all sorts of people and a sense of art community inspired me at the core......I was intoxicated by the inspiration, the genuineness is real and even though it was through a screen we connected.  Then like I mentioned above I lost a sense of me......I traveled through a darkness.  Then something happened, the light was reignited.  I began to tell my story and paths began to shape the direction I shouyld be going...... puffs of air began to fill my heart and I began to see the light.  I have been so inspired by others and want to keep taking these steps....even though they are small, I am taking them.  So, I am going to share my journey here.....
When I saw this bracelet...and it spoke to me in my rawness, I bought it to be a reminder,a badge of my vulnerability. New pieces are coming....stay tuned!            

No comments: